I have a new hobby that really makes me happy doing. I love to take pictures, digitally enhance them to make them look better, or more interesting than the original and than have them framed. Art fascinates me and I like being able to make things look cooler from my point of view! This was just kind of a test run, and I think it turned out pretty ok. The part I am really excited for is actually getting out and focusing my photos on temples! Whether I am able to sell them or not is up in the air, I guess it depends on how good I can get, and I'm sure that with time and practice I will get some really good pictures!

One of my favorites unframed.
.JPG)
and framed...
.JPG)
second favorite, I dulled the color in this one, which I thought made it look pretty cool. I'm obsessed with the close up pictures.

A brighter picture of teh same object, they all looked neat in the frame.
3 comments:
wow .. good for you. those are awesome steph. what a talent. love you! looks like you and shelly had a great time!
Great job Steph! Very cool. Love seeing your blog! :) What a cute little family!
beautiful! you are amazing :) miss you!
Post a Comment