Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Jacksons first Easter was interesting. Not quite what i expected, but I guess I can't get a "awww thanks mom for the Easter basket, you're the best!" out of a 6 month old baby. So Jackson played with the eggs from his easter basket and that's about all I should've expected. For the wonderful Easter dinner, we had macaroni and cheese because smart Stephanie forgot to go grocery shopping the day before. It was all just kinda "blah" but, there is always next year, and this time I will plan ahead to at least make a good dinner for my wonderful husband! Live and learn eh?


4 comments:

Michael said...

happy easter. fun stuff. love you guys.

Michael said...

oops ... that was from laura.

Silvia and Steven said...

Aww. . but he had fun with the eggs and that is great! Yeah mistakes will help you learn. I'm sure next year you will have a great Easter Dinner! :o)

Cynthia Johnson said...

cute pics!