Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally....the outside world.

I have to explain the title of this post. Jackson was born the end of September, getting into the colder months of fall and the dreaded RSV season. So a mother with a new baby really don't get out much.... at all....and being cooped up inside for months seems like a lifetime. It's ridiculous how giddy I get when I see the sun shining outside and the whether finally starting to warm up after what seems like the longest winter in all of the worlds history. Jackson has recently been able to actually come to know that there is an outside world. It's not just the house! Hooray! Taking him on walks are a highlight for Ryan and I, I am sure for him too, and I'll be honest, we all need the sun.

Whitey!


Make it two whities!

1 comment:

Cynthia Johnson said...

Glad I'm not the only whitey! I get giddy when I see the sun shinging too! This winter has been too long! Bring on the rays! Cute pics- i always love checking out your blog!