Monday, March 17, 2008

Thank you Grandma and Chichi

Today I got the mail and to my delight there was a colored package for Jackson! His eyes lit up as I brougt him the package - what a fun surprise! Thank you to Grandma and Chichi for his "first Easter" gift!He loves the card, books, and new outfit!


3 comments:

Jason and Angela said...

Honestly, can he get any more handsome? Great outfit. Happy Easter. Would you please tell Jackson to talk to the angels about letting his cousin arrive....soon!

michelledudley said...

so glad that you love the package! jackson looks soooo handsome in his outfit. can't believe that he fits into a 12-month outfit!!!
also - love you in 'brown' or 'blond' mode. you always look beautiful. that isn't much help is it?
love mom dudley

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I'm so glad that you did this, typical Stephanie thing to do...so fun and creative :) I'm so excited to have my baby and start doing fun things like this. Luvs
Shell