Tuesday, April 22, 2008

7 Months

Seven months has flown by incredibly fast. And Jackson is growing up before my eyes, I would've never believed he was only 8 pounds and 21 inches at one time unless I had pictures to prove it. I love him more each day. I love how curious he is and grabs at anything and everything he can. I love how he really knows the difference between his toys and grown up things that we don't want him to play with and chew on (cell phone) and he knows what he wants.... the grown up stuff! I love when he wakes up from naps and greets me with a huge smile when I come to get him. I love how shy he gets when girls smile at him and nuzzles his head into my shoulder. I could go on and on, but to cut it short,,,, Jackson I just love you!



Look at this, already giving me the "are you serious mom" look. Am I not entitled to do a photo shoot twice a month??? I believe I am. Thank you

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest face ever! I love it!

Erin said...

Hey! I found your blog through Rachel. How fun! I hope you don't mind if i read. :) And congrats on expecting #2!! (soooo jealous!)

Dane and Jessica said...

Steph!!! I don't think I've talked to you since highschool...and if I have I'm sorry it must not have been too memorable haha. Jackson is so dang cute! Its so wierd to see what everybody has been up to since highschool!

michelledudley said...

jackson -
you are the cutest. thank you to mommy for always sending updated photos. can't wait to see you in july!
love grandma

Dacia said...

What a cutie pie!