Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Improvement

Well slowly but surely our house has been coming together. I am really into the dark rustic browns. But it's fun to see it fit together like it is. Our basement is really coming along too, we just have to finish a little bit of dry wall, mud, paint, and baseboards. It will be sooooo nice to have it done, than we can actually have a washroom, 2 bathrooms in the house and a spare bedroom!

Our bathroom with the new lanolium that is also going in the bsmnt laundry and bath. I love it!


Our bedroom is our little retreat, I like the cozy look. I'll share an interesting fact about myself. Our house can be spotless and if our bed isnt made I feel like the whole house is a mess. I guess I'm OCD.



Mom Dudley helped me pick out this super cute rug and pillows to add to the living room! I think we did a great job!


Basement laundry room (we're almost done) and you can see some of the bathroom too.


Closer up of what will be the bathroom. I will probably paint all the walls downstairs a nice burnt almond color.

5 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

LOVE IT!!! we need to start calling you martha. it all looks great steph. did you get new bedding, too?!?! how fun! love you guys!

Bekah said...

Hey Ryan and Stephanie, it's your cousin Bekah (I don't know if you'll remember me, Steph, I only met you at your wedding.). Anyway, I found your blog and your little Jackson is so cute! And your house looks great!

Cynthia Johnson said...

Looks great! You've done a such a good job!

Silvia and Steven said...

oh cute update! WHen we went over to your house I just thought it was just decorated so cute! I love it! I want to have everything cute like you do. I guess I need to work on it

Dacia said...

Your house is beautiful! You've done a great decorating job!