We got some fun family pictures over the weekend by an amazing photographer, her name is Rebecca Carter and her website is photoartbyrebecca.blogspot.com she did such an awesome job, so if you're thinking about getting family pics!!! Here are just a few of our favorites!
amazing photos - should be on the cover of some famous magazine. what a beautiful family! we love you all. were these photos professional - can we buy some?
Hey steph! Thanks for letting me know! I will have to try to find it sometime! We need to get together when Kara comes home! Oh and did you know that I live in the same neighbor hood as Shelley? We just bought a House in Spansh Fields! Funny huh? Did you guys buy a house? It looked like it on your blog. Anyway I love you lots.
you have such a beautiful family. hey we are going to go private on our blog and want to put you on our page so you can view it whenever you want to. Go to our page and comment with your email address or email us at TimmysQueen@hotmail.com so we can add you to the list.
8 comments:
You are such a cute family!!! Who took them and where at? I have been wanting to get family pictures done for a while.
aww. . . fun pictures of you guys! I really loved them. How are you doing and feeling?
amazing photos - should be on the cover of some famous magazine. what a beautiful family! we love you all. were these photos professional - can we buy some?
love mom dudley
Such a stunning family! Where were these taken?
Steph your family is sooo cute! Who took your photos? and where did you take them? They are so cute! Love ya
Steph, hey I really want to know where you took these pictures!! I love the location. Let me know! Love ya
Hey steph! Thanks for letting me know! I will have to try to find it sometime! We need to get together when Kara comes home! Oh and did you know that I live in the same neighbor hood as Shelley? We just bought a House in Spansh Fields! Funny huh? Did you guys buy a house? It looked like it on your blog. Anyway I love you lots.
you have such a beautiful family. hey we are going to go private on our blog and want to put you on our page so you can view it whenever you want to. Go to our page and comment with your email address or email us at TimmysQueen@hotmail.com so we can add you to the list.
Post a Comment