Friday, May 16, 2008

Front Yard Fun

The warmer it's been getting the more and more I've been wanting to get out in the sun and on the grass. Especially for Jack to get out there and explore. But it wasn't untill just recently that we sprayed the yard for all the bugs and ....spiders! Nasty little creatures. So now that it's done I feel much more comfortable letting the little guy out on the grass to play! It took a while for him to get used to. There is a picture lower of him laying on his back. He WOULD NOT put his head down for the first 1o minutes or so, but he finally got used to it and layed down. I don't think he likes the little prickly feeling. But I think he'll get used to it. We'll be spending a lot of time outside to prepare him for the trip to Virginia.




4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Steph and Ryan! It's great to find another VA blogger! Your boy is beautiful! I'm loving the warm weather as well. When is your trip to VA??

Unknown said...

Steph, This is Amanda Mendenhall (formaly known as Amanda Jensen) Ha ha I had no idea you had a blog!!! And I have never seen your little boy!!! He is so cute! We need to all get together soon! Check out Mine and Tylers blog!! Love you lots

Amanda Mendenhall

Unknown said...

Steph, This is Amanda Mendenhall (formaly known as Amanda Jensen) Ha ha I had no idea you had a blog!!! And I have never seen your little boy!!! He is so cute! We need to all get together soon! Check out Mine and Tylers blog!! Love you lots

Amanda Mendenhall

Erin said...

STEPH! So I believe I am one of those crazy blog hoppers and found your blog. I cannot believe that it has been 5 years since high school, and I sure miss our old volleyball days. But the thing I ABSOLUTELY cannot believe is that little ole Steph is married with a baby! You even beat me honey! Anyways, I'm so glad to see everything is going good for you. You look like you are having just the happiest life! Let's keep in touch...