Oh my goodness - I love this little tooshy. That's really all I can say. Fun picture. I hope that down the road when he gets married..... a LONG way down the road he'll let me put this into his wedding video, cause it really doesn't get much cuter!
Hey Steph. This is your cousin Kristy. So I found your blog off of an old roommates of mine (Brian and Nicole). Your kid is so cute. What have you guys been up to. Well we are in Rexburg. Alan has one more semester and then he is off to grad school either U of U or Provo. Well it was fun to see your blog. We have one too so check it out if you want www.alankristypatterson.blogspot.com
cute cute cute! hooray for the next stage... crawling! he's so big & is jsut too handsome for words. july can't come fast enough. i'm dying to see you guys. love you all!!!
Steph there really is nothing cuter then a naked babies butt!!! that is such a cute picture I love it! You guys are so lucky to have such a cute family! How is everything going for you guys? I cant wait to get together with all of you guys when kara comes home from Ohio!!! Love ya lots
Steph there really is nothing cuter then a naked babies butt!!! that is such a cute picture I love it! You guys are so lucky to have such a cute family! How is everything going for you guys? I cant wait to get together with all of you guys when kara comes home from Ohio!!! Love ya lots
4 comments:
Hey Steph. This is your cousin Kristy. So I found your blog off of an old roommates of mine (Brian and Nicole). Your kid is so cute. What have you guys been up to. Well we are in Rexburg. Alan has one more semester and then he is off to grad school either U of U or Provo. Well it was fun to see your blog. We have one too so check it out if you want www.alankristypatterson.blogspot.com
cute cute cute! hooray for the next stage... crawling! he's so big & is jsut too handsome for words. july can't come fast enough. i'm dying to see you guys. love you all!!!
Steph there really is nothing cuter then a naked babies butt!!! that is such a cute picture I love it! You guys are so lucky to have such a cute family! How is everything going for you guys? I cant wait to get together with all of you guys when kara comes home from Ohio!!! Love ya lots
Love, Amanda
Steph there really is nothing cuter then a naked babies butt!!! that is such a cute picture I love it! You guys are so lucky to have such a cute family! How is everything going for you guys? I cant wait to get together with all of you guys when kara comes home from Ohio!!! Love ya lots
Love, Amanda
Post a Comment