I am glad that Ryan gets a day for us to be able to express how much he means to us. This man does anything and everything in his power to keep Jackson and I happy. I could even begin to pick my favorite examples and times he's shown his super dad qualities - so to make it short and sweet - Ryan, thank you for being the father and husband of our dreams! We love you - happy Fathers Day!

Ryan made sure to remind me over and over again to NOT BUY ANYTHING! So we tried to get creative here. We made him a certificate to hang up in his office, so everyone knows he's an awesome dad! The look on Jack's face kind of sums up how corny it was..... but so worth it! We got a good laugh.

I couldn't not spend a dime so I got him one of those cool dad shirts!
3 comments:
you're cute steph. i love you new big pic. at the top of your blog. super cute :)
love your new blog posts and the family photo! I can feel the love you have for each other and for Jackson - what a wonderful family. can't wait to get some hugs of our own in a few days. (are you practicing with Jackson to say 'chichi'?)
love mom
i haven't been "blog hopping" in a while...love the new posts! You guys are great!
Post a Comment