Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Update

Alright, we went down to salem for the weekend, because I had a doctors appointment with a doctor in provo. Long story short, I have to have a third nose surgery.... bummer. My septum is retarded, and it effects my breathing. Super annoying, so hopefully this time they can actually fix it. Jack got to hang out with Peyton his sweet cousin, I chopped my hair, and we just had fun with family. Jackson is now nine months old! Where has the time gone? Seriously. I love each new stage but miss the old ones too! Life is great -

He's got three teeth up top now!


Our little guy is getting bigger and bigger, nine months. Wow. We love him.


Ryan and Jack fell asleep together on the love sack. Precious!


He loves his cousin peyton, he wouldn't stop patting her on the head.


My hair - - - so short! But I like it, it's hard to see the style because it's curled. I needed a change. Oh my gosh, I just realized that it looks like I"m driving in this picture... I assure you, I'm in the back seat - not wrecklessly driving with my son in the back snapping pictures of myself. Just had to clarify that.

8 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Cute haircut...of course you always look cute! We're living in Cedar City, just finishing up school. I know what you mean about loving each new stage but missing the old ones. Kassidy's walking all over and talking now too! It's so fun!

derrick and erin said...

Your hair is so cute! I just love seeing pictures of your family. I would LOVE to invite you to my blog, but I need your email address. you can send it to derricknerin@gmail.com if you don't want to leave it on my blog. I just checked my email and I don't think I have anything from you though.

The Christensens said...

So cute- I love your hair! After I have the baby, I am doing something really different to mine. Any ideas?

Alan and Kristy said...

Hey Steph, It's your cousin Kristy.
Your boy is so cute. What have you guys been up to. Not much for us. Alan is finishing up school and then we are moving out of Rexburg and down to Salt Lake area.
We have a blog too. www.alankristypatterson.blogspot.com

joel and laura michelle said...

holy hotness! you look gorgeous. only 1 more day till you are in VA!!!!!!! and 2 more days till i get to see you guys. ahhh!! so excited!

Unknown said...

Steph,

Hey I love your hair! You need to see mine it is way short to! But we got a dog back in May on the 8th! She is so fun!! I think we had to get her so I wouldnt be so dang baby hungry! HAHA Looking at everyones kids makes me want a baby! So that was the easiest fix for us! haha j/k

daisykaye said...

Steph you are so beautiful. Jackson is such a doll. I am so jealous of the fun you get to have with him. I miss those days of my kids being little. Enjoy every minute. When do you get to have surgery? Good luck with that.

Erin said...

The pics of your little boy are adorable. And I love your short hair! You can pull off any haircut...