Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yet another update...

Sorry for not blogging for what feels like forever. There's been a lot going on the past few weeks. I have been recovering from a fun nose surgery (deviated septum). I can finally breathe! Me and my sister shell were able to get together with some of my friends for lunch, I had a visit from a good old friend from Idaho, and have been trying over the past week and a half to get my strength and stamina back to where I can be self sufficient! AND HUGE NEWS! Jack took his very first steps! And it couldn't of been a better spot. We were on the Spanish Fork baseball fields for pioneer day getting ready to see the fireworks when he just decided to start walking towards daddy..... on a baseball field! Ryan couldn't of been prouder! Jack has made some major strides the past few weeks, I love watching his personality grow. He has also started playing some games with me, like the "aaaaaaboo!" game and the "runaway" game. Which I will have to get some pictures of, because if you havn't seen them you have no idea what I am talking about. My nose is healing up well - still swollen and sore, but leaps and bounds better than what it was!


I love my twin - she's 5 months pregnant and holdin up like a champ!


Me, Shell, and Kara


Shell, Kara, and Amanda. We all had a fun time at Wingers!


Jack hangin out with mom right before her surgery.

7 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

so happy you are feeling better!! cute pics of your little man. hope you had a fun birthday with your fam. love you

Unknown said...

Hey how is everything going? I hope your feeling better from the surgery! That had to be painful!! Well it was so fun getting together with you guys. We need to do it more often!!! I love your pictures of jackson! He is so darn cute!

Unknown said...

Hey how is everything going? I hope your feeling better from the surgery! That had to be painful!! Well it was so fun getting together with you guys. We need to do it more often!!! I love your pictures of jackson! He is so darn cute!

Kara and Todd said...

Yeah, how did your surgery go? Do you still have a nose????!!!!!!!!!! just kidding, but if its like mine, your probably in a lot of pain right now. Make sure and show us all some pictures when it starts to heal. Love ya!!!! :)

John and Trina Busch said...

Oh how was the surgery!? how Awful. I hope you are doing better. FYI I didnt come from Virginia...hehehe your post said that. let us know when you can come up and visit.

The Christensens said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. It is so exicting that Jackson took his first steps. That is so fun! I am getting induced on Aug 22. So exciting. Keep me updated on what's going on! Your family is so cute!

Kerri Jex said...

I was notified that there is now a blog for the class of 2004, so i'm just spreading the word!

http://sfclassof2004.blogspot.com/