Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Campin Out
We got a fun chance to go camping with most of the Johnson family for one night at Bear Lake - what a blast! We got to layer Jack up to keep him warm. He looked like a marshmellow - in his black spandex suit with a sweater over top. All in all, it was a lot of fun, except for the two hours in the middle of the night when I swore I heard sniffing around out tent - so of course I assume the worst - ready to grab my pocket knife and fight off the terrifying bear...... turns out my sisters dog got out of their tent and was sniffing around our camp ground. Relief! All I know is my parents are very good at living without any luxuries that come inside a home. When the world is coming to an end, we'll be moving in with them!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun Steph, we got to go to Bear lake over the 4th of july weekend I just love it there! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I still can not get over how cute Jackson is!
That picture of Jackson making that funny face looks just like you haha! Remember when you were reciting the poem you made up called befriended heart??? And you made that funny face, well thats the face he's pulling off. Cute!
Hey when is shelleys baby shower? I think you said the 12th! Well I have a work retreat that weekend we leave right after work to head up to park city. But I will stop by cuz I live down there! Just let me know her address and what time and I will try to stop by before we head out!
Post a Comment