Getting ready to go to the Temple after dropping Jack off!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
"Crowned Jewel"
Funny story, Ryan is the most wonderful husband in the world - because he always tries to surprise me. There hasn't been one time where he's suceeded, it's always been spoiled somehow. So he plans this trip to Manti, arranges for my family to watch Jack so we can to to the Manti Temple, we both have been dying to go. It is beautiful! He kept the secret for one week.... and almost succeded until I have to go and have a little emotional break down of how I feel lonley and trapped in the house all day and blah blah blah, stupid female hormones really kickin in. So to in a desperate attempt to cheer me up he reveals his surprise to me. I felt so horrible. I told him how much I loved him, and apologized for messing up yet another one of his attempted surprises. The great part is that we loved going through the Manti temple. Beautiful on the outside and especially the inside. One of the temple workers told us that the Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley said that the Manti Temple was the "crowned jewel of all the temples". And he took us on a little tour as well to see the other beautiful rooms, and the two spiral staircases - it was so great! I truly recommend it to anyone who has or hasn't been there. Thanks Ryan for a wonderful semi surprise!

Getting ready to go to the Temple after dropping Jack off!



Getting ready to go to the Temple after dropping Jack off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohhhh! That is soooo cute!!!! I haven't been to the manti temple before, but now i'll have to make a trip. You took some gorgeous pictures! How fun!!! So i'm coming back to Utah on Friday, so we'll have to get together sometime soon again. it was sooo good seeing you when I was in town for a little while. :)
Hey steph so I hear you are going to go to hair school? That is so exciting! I need a new hair stylist mine...well its a long story. So when you are all done and ready to cut hair I am so coming to you!!
The Manti temple is my favorite! I'm so mad that I didn't choose to get married in Manti. Thats funny your husband can't keep a secret...mine has the same problem, even when I beg him not to tell me when he plans something he can't help it cause he gets too excited
ry is a good man and you guys are such a great couple!!! hopefully that little outing was enough to calm emotions for a while ... that must be hard. love you!
Post a Comment