Leek souffle
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Vegitarian
My sister let me borrow her book called "skinny B" the capital B is a very unfriendly word, and the authors admitted in the book the only reason they called it that was to call attention to it (they encourage you to be a good person) no worries. The book basically boils down to- if you want to be skinny, you need to be healthy, and if you want to be healthy, you need to be vegan. Minus a few swears here and there, the book was very informative. After reading about the greusome process of meat coming into the market, I don't know if I'll ever eat meat again.... seriously, it's nasty. But I figured, if i want to become a true vegan (some day in the distant future) I would have to ween myself, and start as a vegitarian. So I bought a cook book chalked full of yummy recipies. I've put a few to the test and they are delicious!!!! Ryan likes them too, which is a bonus! These are the latest...


Leek souffle


Leek souffle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally read that book too. Some parts made me sad what they do to the animals. You are so good to become a vegitarian. I'm not a huge meat eater to begin with, but I just try and eat lots of organic meat if i do ity meat. I know it talks about that not being good either, but man my husband likes meat to much :( oh well. oh.. this is heidi Ryan's cousin, you came to my reception in feb. Hope you guys are doing well. love the blog!
... good luck!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! So now your turning vegan huh. I love you steph. I actually read that same book- forever ago... and i loved it. It did gross me out for like a month or two, but i couldn't completely give up the foods i love to eat. ha ha. But good luck to you! ;) Let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment