Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And alas... painting #4

The original is so beautiful and I did what I could to capture that, so here it is!

9 comments:

daisy k said...

Stephanie - you took my breathe away with this one. You are amazing - so talented. You should feel so proud of yourself. Love you girl!

Erin said...

You should teach art or something. Seriously, you are so talented!

Unknown said...

Steph you are crazy good at painting! I really had no idea you were good at painting! I knew you were talented but man you are good! You should paint your own paintings and sell them!! Hey we need to go hang out wiht all the girls!! Plus I still have Shells baby shower gift!!

joel and laura michelle said...

ummm... i kind of want to throw up now. how can you create such amazing pieces? i can't even draw a stick figure! seriously, just beautiful steph!!!

Kara and Todd said...

I have no words.... JUST JEALOUSY!!!!!!

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

ditto....amazing!

Erin said...

You are so talented! It's beautiful!

The Marchant Family: said...

WOw, wow, wow wow! That's all I can say! You should start a business or sell these or something! How do you have time to paint with a one year old?

Cynthia Johnson said...

such talent! great job steph!