Friday, September 19, 2008

Early Birthday Present

A huge THANK YOU to Grandma and Chichi for their wonderful birthday present! He was down in the TV room and I quickly assembled it in the next room, and crept around the corner with his chair - when I showed it to him, the reaction was priceless. He got a huge smile and started flapping his hands and panting (which if you don't know him, means he is very excited)! As soon as I put it down, he immediately started to climb on it, sit in it, stand in it.......He LOVES it! So thank you!


4 comments:

daisykaye said...

How priceless!!! He is so adorable.

joel and laura michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! We love you :)
love,
favorite aunt laura & fun uncle joel

Cynthia Johnson said...

So cute!

michelledudley said...

happy birthday little batman! You look so cute in your chair! Glad that you like it!!!
see you soon
chichi and grandma