Well another fun painting! This ons has more of a whimsical take on landscapes. I really liked the original - and it reminded me of the movie penelope (if you've ever seen the movie, her bedroom is really fun!). And this one was the longest by far, the different colors, highlights and lowlights got a bit complicated, but really a lot of fun!!
4 comments:
Steph,
You are amazing! I a so impressed with this new talent you have discovered. I think you should submit some to an art auction!
i LOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!!! oh my goodness, it's just beautiful. onc ei figure out what we are doing for baby macky's room, i may need you to add to her decor!
Tell me something. Are you using oil paint? Also, you should teach me how to paint since I'm your best friend. Or was your best friend in High school... (but i still like to think that i'm your best friend.) ;) Seriously though, we should try painting together. I'll even come to you! eh eh??? :)
I think you are amazing. I truthfully have NO artistic ability. I made your oreo cake cookies this weekend and thought of you. they are so so good, thanks for sharing the recipe.
Post a Comment