I can't believe both of you girls beat me to the whole baby thing! The pictures are adorable and I'm sure she'll be a great mom! (Looks like you already have that part under control) :)
Hey I am so sorry I missed the shower!! I have Shelleys present sitting at my house! I need to get it to her! I love the pictures by the way! You should try and do the one with where she is wearing all black in black and white!!
Gosh Steph! What CAN'T you do? You're a painter and a photographer! I'm impressed. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I hope you had fun. Let me know when the babe gets here!
Those are sooooooo cute!!!! I will never look that good pregnant! Even if you are an amazing photographer!!!! It was so fun seeing you guys last week! Hopefully i can be seeing you more often! :) Love you!
4 comments:
I can't believe both of you girls beat me to the whole baby thing! The pictures are adorable and I'm sure she'll be a great mom! (Looks like you already have that part under control) :)
Hey I am so sorry I missed the shower!! I have Shelleys present sitting at my house! I need to get it to her! I love the pictures by the way! You should try and do the one with where she is wearing all black in black and white!!
Gosh Steph! What CAN'T you do? You're a painter and a photographer! I'm impressed. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I hope you had fun. Let me know when the babe gets here!
Those are sooooooo cute!!!! I will never look that good pregnant! Even if you are an amazing photographer!!!! It was so fun seeing you guys last week! Hopefully i can be seeing you more often! :) Love you!
Post a Comment