Wednesday, November 5, 2008
A little angry
I was such a fan of our local library until Ryan wanted me to get him a book to read, so I picked one out for him. He read two pages in two days and decided he didn't want to read it. So after two days of having it - I took it back to the Library. About a week later I receive a fun little letter in the mail informing me that apparently we damaged the book and owe the Library 17 dollars. It was a little annoying because I know there was no way we could have damaged the book. What makes it even worse is when we go to pay the fee, this is what they showed us. You see that little brown stain on the corner of the page (how could you miss it right?) next to it they attatch that blue post-it saying they couldn't remove the stain. Pretty ridiculous hu? Doesn't affect that book at all, you can barely even see it, and with only touching it twice, I doubt that it was even us......yes I am obviously mad enough to take the time to take pictures of the book and post it. I'm not all together sure I'll be going there again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe that! How annoying! I certainly won't go there again! How is school going?
OH MY GOSH! There needs to be some sort of small claims court for the stupid library! That really is ridiculous and if I were you I'd totally fight it. Good luck!
what? that's a little out of control! ... did you talk to the person "in charge" ?
I know! Lets kill the librarian! Yes... yes... :)
Post a Comment