Monday, November 17, 2008

Little Maxwell Sorensen

My wonderful sister shelley had her baby boy November 11th at 9:45 pm weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches long. In my opinion he looks a lot like Ryan (her husband) and is the second cutest baby boy in the world,,,,well tied for first with Jack (my boy).They named him Maxwell Ryan Sorensen. She's posted on her blog at thesorensen2.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ok... small, small world! I just realized by the name "Maxwell Sorenson"... The Sorenson's were in my ward growing up, in Woodinville, WA. How crazy is that? I didn't know you're sister married one of them! And congrats on the new nephew!!

The Christensens said...

Yeah!! Tell her congrats for me!

joel and laura michelle said...

hooray for new babies!!! all our love for them :) and you, of course, since you are the favorite aunt!!!

The Liechtys said...

I love him so much he is so cute!

Zaugg Blog said...

Stehp! I found you rblog through alli! yeah look me up at kassiaaronzaugg@blogspot.com