Monday, December 15, 2008
Play Room
Well Jack's Christmas came early this year. We had discussed the idea of a play room for him so his toys aren't all over the house - things are just a little more organized and a little more sane......so one night out of no where, Ryan tells me he wants to build shelves for Jack, so we go to Home depot to get the stuff, and I'm thinkin well hey....if we're starting the shelves in this extra room we may as well go all out and so what we've wanted to do for a long time now and just make it the play room. So while we're there we pick up a lovely shade of kermit the frog green for one wall - a T.V, and a couple of cute tables a few more toys, topped off with some fun decor and vua'la (spelling may not be accurate) HIS VERY OWN PLAY ROOM. We spoil this kid. But he looooooves it! He'd be happy to spend every moment of every day in this room!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys are such cute parents! I can remeber when Sydnee was a baby and how much we spoiled her! (Her dad still does!) Your first is the best time ever! I love his little playroom! Happy Holidays!
Erin
That is so awesome! Hey I need your address so that I can send you guys a Christmas card! Email or leave a comment on my blog (danniks@juno.com) Thanks!
I am so impressed that Ryan wanted to build shelves. I didn't know he knew how to do that. Way to go little brother. GREAT ROOM!
Cute Cute, I want to come see it. When Max gets a little older I promise I will come see it and we can hang out!
I have those same little tables....atleast I think they are the same. IKEA???? Way cute room, I love it.
It doesn't count as spoiling if you guys are just trying to be more organized. :) Well done!
super cute. ryan dudley ... i'm soooo proud of you. you made those shelves ... impressive :) much love!
Post a Comment