Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy

So I feel I need to explain myself, it's been a while since I've posted - but I do have a defense.....I've been busy busy busy with this little dude. That and hair school keep me going


Just a taste of his new hobbies (climbing into things, onto things, jumping from things, etc. etc.)

His new thing is taking candles and hiding them.


And this is what happens when I take them away...



A little "toot my own horn" moment. So today is actually my last day in the classroom part of hair school. Starting next Monday I will be out on the floor doing hair! I feel really ready and excited to get started! Oh yeah, and this picture is my fake head (obviously) but we had a little contest for up-do's and I won! Yay!

3 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

OH MY ... love the fake head up-do. so gorgeous. i wish i had straight hair so you could do that to mine. you rock. little man jackson is the cutest thing ever. love you guys!

Jason and Angela said...

If we lived closer, I would so make you my hair girl! I hope you won a grand prize for winning your up-do contest. BEAUTIFUL, creative, elegant!

We miss little Jackson and being a part of his daily adventures. He seems like such a fun little man!

michelledudley said...

congratulations winner! I am not surprised that you created the best hairdo!
we are sure missing all of you, especially watching all the busy - antics of Jack!
love to all of you -
mom dudley