1.I don't know how smoothly this is going to go over when he's older......but Jack loves to dance, he'll do this rain dance thing and his little twisty thing too, (it's the "twisty" dance in this video.) The funny thing is he really loves to do it on the toilet?????? I know, he's an odd one. Oh well, it's hilarious to watch and I'll try to get his "rain dance" on video too.
2. We are really trying hard to get him to use his words, and he'll still mumble a bunch of gibberish, but not a whole lot that's really understadable. He'll do the basic baba, mama, dada, no no, something like "don't touch", something like "I did it!" He understands A LOT though, If he's in the right mood, he'll put things away and follow a lot of directions.
3. He folds his arms for prayer and throws his arms up when we say Amen! He even said it once.
4. Favorite movies are Mary Poppins and Emporers New Groove.
5. He loves to freak mom out by pretending to cough and choke on his food when I'm not right by him so I have to run to him just to see that he's faking. He makes it sound so real! Not much fun for me.
6. He'll do three animal sounds. Pig, Cow, and Lion. (If he's in the right mood)
7. Loves Hide and Seek, reading stories, and snuggling.
He got his first freckle! It's on the back of his left calve.....calf??? Whatever.
5 comments:
haha i love the dancing on the toilet steph. did you teach him that dance move..it looks like one of yours haha, jk
love this little man!! can't wait to see those moves in person one day soon! love you 3!
Steph, I got to say that I love the dancing on the toilet! That is soo funny! HE is soo cute!!
you need to post these updates more often because i just fell so much more in love with jack!!! he is perfection and i want to know him so much better...so keep telling us all about him!
Aw he is getting so grown up! I miss him! I miss you! We all need to get together ASAP!!!! ANd you need to do my hair I hate it blahhhhhhhhhh
Post a Comment