Friday, February 27, 2009

Good times with Shell and Maxwell

We got to spend one whole wonderful week with Shell and Max while her husband was gone on a business trip. Can I just say how much I love my sister! Seriously, this is the girl that talks to me on the phone at least twice a day otherwise it really doesn't feel complete. Thanks for letting me be your host shell! I was so glad to help make this time away from your husband more bareable. We had a lot of fun!





7 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

twiner hair cuts ... cute cute!

The Christensens said...

Aren't we lucky that we have the best twin sisters!! Hope that you guys are doing great!!!

The Marchant Family: said...

I love you both and miss yet faces!

Blayke said...

I love your hairs- lol that sounds funny but both of you look absolutly beautiful with your hair- I miss you both too much lets play!!!

Kara and Todd said...

Steph Left, Shelley Right. Ha! Still got it! ;)

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Good times! We still didn't build that fort though. I might have to dye my hair light now cause we look too much like twins, I'm not ashamed haha i just like to be different.

Mitz said...

Look at you girls! All grown up and so beautiful!! Thought I'd say hi!!