Marcie Scooping the doggy poop before all the kiddies ran all over the yard to hunt easter eggs. Thanks Marcie, it would have been a disaster had you not done that lovely little job..... and lets face it, someones gotta do it! I'm glad it was you.haha!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
We LoVe EaStEr!
We had a great time Easter Weekend with the Johnson Family. Woke up Easter morning, and gave Jack his Easter basket, which he didn't wasn't interested in till we showed him the chocolate, than that became all that he was interested in. We went to Church at my parents ward, and tried to take our little man to nursery for the very first time. He seemed ok, for the first few minutes so we ducked out. The class we went to was down the hall and about five minutes later Ryan and I heard a very familiar scream down the hall. We took Jack from the poor lady trying to calm him down and decided it was best to go home. After than family showed up and we had a fun Easter egg hunt for all the kids, enjoyed a wonderful meal and did a combined birthday party for Joseph and Lara!




Marcie Scooping the doggy poop before all the kiddies ran all over the yard to hunt easter eggs. Thanks Marcie, it would have been a disaster had you not done that lovely little job..... and lets face it, someones gotta do it! I'm glad it was you.haha!
Marcie Scooping the doggy poop before all the kiddies ran all over the yard to hunt easter eggs. Thanks Marcie, it would have been a disaster had you not done that lovely little job..... and lets face it, someones gotta do it! I'm glad it was you.haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel bad for Marcie having to scoop the poops, but I can't stop laughing about it either!!! HA!!!!
Post a Comment