Thursday, May 14, 2009
18 weeks, and counting.
Here we are! Our little guy and me at eighteen weeks. Don't mind the complete scrubbiness of my attire, this is what I feel comfortable wearing all the time now. I'll give you a little update. I'm doing pretty good - feel energized some days and really tired others. I guess it all really depends on how crazy Jack is that day. My back is still really causing problems, it's almost impossible at the end of the day to pick Jack up, lay on my back, or really do anything that requires manual labor. I really don't know what the deal is, but other than that there are no complaints. I feel our little man kicking alot now and can't wait for Ryan to be able to feel it from the outside. Jack gives the baby kisses - adorable! And.....oh yeah, we're thinking of a lot of boy names. Here's a list of my favorite so far. Desmond, Leo, Troy, Chad, Peter, Quin, Grayor, Keenan, Milo. I'm compiling a list of my favorite, but I think Ryan's favorite right now is Troy. We'll see, we've got plenty of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute steph!! I can hardly believe you are prego again!! You look so good!! I love the name Troy and Quin!! Those are my favs!! You are such a great mom!!
you're cute!
If you are counting votes, here is mine: Quin, Troy, Peter, Chad (in that order). You look great and I hope you can feel my sympathies for the back pain through the computer! Mine gets worse with each pregnancy - so sorry for your hurting.
I think you should name him something distinguished like Augustus or Martin.
You look AMAZING!!! You are just so beautiful.
you look so great!!!!! i have to say, i'm insanely jealous at how gorgeously skinny you are at 18 weeks! at times like this maybe it's good i don't live next door to you so i can't compare how huge i am!!!! love you :)
Post a Comment