While in Seattle visiting my sister, I got to take some fun family pictures for Shell and her cute little family. It was really so much fun! Especially the editing techniques on phtoshop (I love that computer program) You can do so many cool things with your pictures. Shelley and I got pretty creative with these photos! Maxwell is getting so big, and he's one of the happiest and most handsom babies ever - I will post lots more photos and fun times in seattle that involve Jack and I.... we're just waiting for shell to email me some of the pictures. So there's more to come!
I guess I'm not very smart. I didn't realize you sister married Ryan Sorensen. THE Ryan Sorenson that I've known since I was in diapers. Wow, what a small world!
So Cute! Your did a good job steph...you and shell are beautiful and when i look at your blogs i go through memory lane of us when we were little! Hope your doing good!
Steph, I love the pictures!! They are so cute! You reminded me of when we were in Photography together and we would edit all of the football players pictures all goofy!! ha ha Good times!!
5 comments:
Those are amazing! When I come home in December, will you take some of us? And cut my hair too hehe!
I guess I'm not very smart. I didn't realize you sister married Ryan Sorensen. THE Ryan Sorenson that I've known since I was in diapers. Wow, what a small world!
And they are great pictures!
So Cute! Your did a good job steph...you and shell are beautiful and when i look at your blogs i go through memory lane of us when we were little! Hope your doing good!
Can't thank you enough for taking those Steph. Love you!! I miss you......I'm all alone again :(
Steph, I love the pictures!! They are so cute! You reminded me of when we were in Photography together and we would edit all of the football players pictures all goofy!! ha ha Good times!!
Post a Comment