Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet Ryan Jr. #2

This 3d ultra sound picture was taken a while ago, but i need to post it, better late than never! Baby number two, another sweet little boy being sent down to our little family. We are so thrilled and I love looking at his picture all the time! From what I can tell, which may be way off when he's born, he has Ryan's nose, my eyes, and Jack's mouth (which I think is Ryan's too.....) We'll see, but I'm feeling very big and very pregnant right now! Can I just say how incredible of a big brother Jack is going to be, I love watching him with other babies - he's such a sweet heart and will give hugs and kisses without being asked, and for the most part knows how to "be soft" with the babies after rehersing what be soft means over and over again. I'm 2/3 of the way there and this pregnancy has really flown by, it's been much harder than the first pregnancy, but that's to be expected chasing after a two year old on top of being pregnant. Anyways, I don't want this to be a novel. We're excited and here he is!

2 comments:

Robins Family said...

Im excited to meet little boy number two too! Ha ha lots of "toos" Even if we are moved out by then I am still coming to see and meet him!!! :)

Erin said...

Congrats! I thought the second pregnancy was a lot harder too.