I love this picture, it's unfortunate that my other three sisters couldn't be in this photo, but I love this quote that to me perfectly describes this picture. The part that makes me laugh when I look at this photo is that we staged it, or pretended to laugh to make it look candid - I think we did a pretty good job. You'd never guess it was a fake candid shot. Haha! Oh man, I love my sisters. The only thing that would've made this better is if all my sisters could've been in it.Don't worry though Kalli Lara and Marcie, we'll do another fake candid in the future with all of us!
2 comments:
What a good picture :) I need to blow this one up and frame it. I couldn't agree more with the quote, I LOVE having sisters. I wouldn't have it any other way.
paha you guys are so funny. way cute pic
Post a Comment