Thursday, August 27, 2009

Handsom curls.

Ryan is one happy guy, he hates hair cuts and decided to grow his lovely curls out, usually it's too short to really see that he has curls. I think its pretty dang handsom. A little update on him is that he started his third year of teaching seminary on Monday and is loving it! We helped him decorate his new class room (he was moved to David high school from clearfield high school) and I will post some pictures as soon as I get some. He also started classes at Weber State University for his Masters, and it stinks to not see him as much, but he's working hard for his family.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Having a husband in school is no fun, but, like you said, it's all for the best, and hopefully it will pass quickly. And the younger the kids are the easier, I think.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Still doesn't like his picture taken, huh? :) Although him and Rob look like brothers, I still don't think they look identical. Hi Ryan!

Laura said...

Does Jack have any signs of curls? Hope it can run in the family. :) The patio looks AWESOME! Good luck this school year!