Monday, October 5, 2009

Life's about to change...again!

Well my last post before there's a new little face on the blog. I'm being induced tomorrow! Ryan and I are going into the hospital 7AM, hopefully the little guy comes soon there after and life won't be the same! I've gotta say that I love the changes going on in our lives right now - it's exciting, I don't like things to stay the same for too long, it gets boring! Here's been the past few days of my life.

Ready to POP!


Loving spending some time with this little guy while Shell's here helping me out!


Been playing with our awesome camera's getting some photo techniques down to do a lot of photo shoots with Jack and new baby!


Finished the project for Jack's Room, but still don't know how or where to hang them....



Woke up to huge hail this morning - we'd better get a good autumn before winter or I might cry.


Taking in every moment with this dude before we are never alone again!

5 comments:

biz and dahlin said...

Wow Steph! Thats so exciting. Good luck with everything, hope everything goes smooth with the delivery! I'm sure the new addition will add lots of new adventures and be tones of fun!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Congrats on the new little one. Don't worry, life only gets better with more. Perhaps a bit more busy and hectic, but the love just grows! :)

Robins Family said...

Wow! That is SO neat for you guys! Good luck! You will do awesome!

Kara and Todd said...

Congrats Steph, for the new baby on the way! I'm so happy for you. I had a dream about you and Shelley last night. It made me miss you guys, so I'm going to write you a message on face book. So check it!!! ;) Love ya.

The Christensens said...

Oh yea!!! So excited to see the pics of the newest Dudley boy!!! So excited for you!