Tuesday, November 24, 2009

J & Q

This morning I laid Quin on Jack's bed and before I could grab a book to read to Jack, he had hopped right into bed with his little brother and pulled the blanket up over them and snuggled right up - hence a very cute photo shoot.








There is a story behind this random door shot. Jack was getting out of his room during naps and if he'd ever wake up in the night, which we really didn't want - so we tried those child proof door things, which he out smarted, not wanting to give up I wrapped a but load of tape around the child proof plastic door handle things (I really wish I knew the name for those) and after what seemed to be a success for a couple days, he figured that out too and still somehow pulled them off.... so as a last resort Ryan decided to switch the door knobs from our room that had locks to his room and kind of busted the door in the process :) The good news is the door still works, the lock works and Jack hasn't been able to let himself out so far, fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute boys indeed! I'm glad you guys found a temporary solution to Jack bustin' out of his room. :)

The Marchant Family: said...

What sweet boys! Luckily Kassidy hasn't figured out how to get the child doorknob locks off yet, so good luck with Jack :)

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You need to show me how you take such good pictures. I tried to figure it out on my camera, and I couldn't so help me!!

biz and dahlin said...

You have the cutest kids ever Steph! What a good big brother that is SO cute!

Cynthia Johnson said...

cute shots of the boys!