Monday, November 2, 2009

PuMpKiN cArViNg

The night before Halloween, our last minute pumpkin carving as a family. We would've felt really bad if we didn't do this with the kiddos. We decided to do "Jack" from Nightmare Before Christmas to dedicate it to our little Jack

Ry helped Jack pick out a beauty...


and than they got started...


what started out as a fun family activity turned into Ryan having to do the dirty work, making this face the whole time....


while Jack danced on the table.



Finished product, fun fun fun!

4 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing out loud while looking at this post! Your little Jack cracks me up, especially doing his table dance, and I loved the shirtless overall look.

Laura said...

Well done! I would have made that face too if I had to do the yucky stuff. :)

Alan and Kristy said...

Thanks. Your little guys are very handsome to.

The Marchant Family: said...

Yup, I remember your great troll doll costumes, that's where I got the idea!