Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quin @ 2 Months

Where do I begin....these last couple of months have been incredibly trying and wonderful wrapped up into a lovely little package. We adore Quin and feel so lucky to have him as a little addition to our family. I certainly appreciate the times I get to just relax and take a breather! Quin has had very bad collic and or reflux, and we've been trying a lot to help the poor guy out, but when he's not fussy or bugged by some sort of painful gas bubble or acid reflux he's truly a very happy pleasant baby! He will coo at me and give me the cutest little crooked grins when he first wakes up in the morning and sometimes through out the day. I still see a lot of similarities between him and Jack, the only differences I notice are the hair looks a little darker coming in on top and the nose is Ryan's (lucky guy). All in all - he's doing great, we're doing great, and that's that.




7 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweet face! His nose IS darling! :)

joel and laura michelle said...

ooooh i can't believe i don't know this little guy yet. i just need to love on him!!!

Tiffany said...

He is adorable! I think he looks a lot like his big brother! Chloe had acid reflux, it was miserable for about a few weeks until we figured out what she had, and got it under control! I'm glad you guys are hanging in there! You have two little cuties! :)

Cynthia Johnson said...

sooooooooooooo cute!

michelledudley said...

Quin sure has changed - and seems to be looking more like his big brother. Hope that Quin continues to improve in the 'gas' and 'bubble' area. We can't wait to see all of you soon
love mom

Rob and Miranda said...

I can't believe how much me looks like Shelley's baby. Is it just me or do you see it? We can't wait to meet him.

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

SO CUTE - we're counting down the days until we get to sqeeze all four of you!!!!!