Friday, January 8, 2010

Quin 3 months

Our adorable Quin is already three months old. Madness. He is blessing our lives daily and has brought just that much more happiness into our home. I remember thinking that I couldn't imagine loving anyone as much as I did our boy Jack, but it's amazing as soon as you hold your new little one you get this increased ability to love. So instead of spliting my love for Jack in half, I really have more love to give! Quin still has a bit of collic, but he's making major improvments. He still looks lots like Ry to me, and it looks like his eyes might stay blue....yes! So far Quin.... Loves to smile with his tounge out. Usually he likes his tummy time. He is an accomplished bubble blower. Is doing great in his bumbo. Jack is always wanting to be where his brother is....... don't worry i stopped him before he sat on him!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute Steph!! He is so stinkin' cute in the Bumbo!! Lydia LOVES hers!!! I can not believe he is already 3 months!! WOW!!! Jack looks like he is adapting good to little Quin!!! They are to cute!!

Alli Krewson said...

steph, your family is adorable! what cute little boys. 3 months already, i can't believe how fast it goes!

joel and laura michelle said...

oh we miss you guys so much already!! love you!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I miss him, well you're lucky you have 2 handsome little boys. I'll see you in February :) So excited. Love ya!!

Laura said...

That tongue thing is hilarious! He's darling!

Michelle said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! Your husband and his family are seriously some of my all time favorite people. Your kids are adorable and I loved seeing pictures of the Dudley Christmas! I am sad I have never been able to meet you, but I have seen Laura and Michelle in the last few years and they could not love you more!

Cynthia Johnson said...

such a cutie!