Yep,a bad habbit which I'm trying to break him of. He than puts his finger in his mouth and I say "ew Jack, that's gross, caca!" and he gets a big smile, says "mmmm yum yums" and starts to laugh. He's already got the concept of teasing and I'm the victim. Awesome.
The latest and greatest on Jack:
-He's in the process of being potty trained (the past week and a half - should it really take this long?)
-He's doing great with using more words, he's a little behind on talking but to make up for the talking he's definately the most coordinated two year old I've ever seen!
-He comes off as very shy, and won't talk in front of a lot of people, but he's a sly little devil at home.
-He loves to sing along and dance to his favorite songs and shows.
_Likes to play with his animals and set then neatly on the edge of his bed.
_Will (only when he wants to, definately not on command) say the alphabet, with a little help from mommy.
-Will count to ten (usually needs help on seven and eight, he skips them a lot)
-Is the kiss and hug King.
-Knows his colors.
-Climbs up everything, his favorite is the closet and when I catch him hanging from the bar he goes "I'm a monkey!"
-Loves his brother Quin, whenever Quin starts to cry, he goes "oh, so sad" , than says "kiss better?" and than says "happy!"
We love you Jack!
3 comments:
Steph he is so adorable!!! I think he would get along great with my Nephew Noah who also LOVES star wars!!!
That is the cutest picture of a little boy and a sword thingy ever! You are a talented photographer! Jack is adorable too :)
Hilarious! Are you sure he didn't learn picking his nose from watching his mother? haha just kidding. He's looks like a sturdy hunk of muscle. I predict he is going to be a big boy when he grows older. Big as in muscley, not fat :)
Post a Comment