Well, a big thank you to Grandma Dudley for taking some family photos but as you can tell, not everyone was cooperating.... there will be a take 2 sometime soon.
Steph, those are so cute! Them not being perfect makes them 100 times better!! No family is perfect, especially when taking family pictures!! You look so gorgeous as usual!!!
Haha I love it because in the first picture Quin is bawling and in the last picture it looks like he's sleeping. But the pics are super duper cute. I COME OUT IN LESS THEN A WEEK!!! I'M SO EXCITED! LOVE YA!
Your family is super cute!!!! And you are just gorgeous. I wanted to let you know that I bought that book the green smoothie diet... and it is amazing, seriously so much great information. You can actually get it at Barnes and Noble, it's more expensive there than on the website, but with shipping in everything it ends up being better buying it through barnes and noble. It only has one chapter full of recipes the rest is just a bunch of information. Seriously the book is amazing. If we lived closer I would let you barrow. But I would suggest buying it when you can i think it would be a good one to have on hand. :)
4 comments:
Steph, those are so cute! Them not being perfect makes them 100 times better!! No family is perfect, especially when taking family pictures!! You look so gorgeous as usual!!!
They ARE super cute! Beautiful!
Haha I love it because in the first picture Quin is bawling and in the last picture it looks like he's sleeping. But the pics are super duper cute. I COME OUT IN LESS THEN A WEEK!!! I'M SO EXCITED! LOVE YA!
Your family is super cute!!!! And you are just gorgeous. I wanted to let you know that I bought that book the green smoothie diet... and it is amazing, seriously so much great information. You can actually get it at Barnes and Noble, it's more expensive there than on the website, but with shipping in everything it ends up being better buying it through barnes and noble. It only has one chapter full of recipes the rest is just a bunch of information. Seriously the book is amazing. If we lived closer I would let you barrow. But I would suggest buying it when you can i think it would be a good one to have on hand. :)
Post a Comment