Sunday, March 21, 2010

Union Station

We have been wanting to go here forever - every time we drive by the Union Station on the way to the temple we always say, Jack would love this! Well this weekend we made plans and went. It was FREE and we actually had a really great time! Jack has developed a train obsession within the past few months, so it was really fun to see the excitment in his face when he actually got to play on the trains. If you live in the area, I would recommend a visit to the Union Station sometime!








2 comments:

Haylee said...

Where do you guys live?? I live in North Ogden so we go to the train station quite often for something to do....Your boys are so cute!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Fun, I love Jack's backwards hat, makes him look like a baller. Pretty pictures too! Quin looks so big, I can't wait to see him again and hold him :)