Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relationship Problems

The relationship between a crazy eager two year old a fragile little six month old is always tough. Jack's favorite games to play with Quin, much to mommy's objection and constant scolding, are 1. Tickle Quin's face as hard as I can. 2. Yell Boo in Quin's face as loud as I can. 3. Put my dirty fingers in Quin's mouth as often as I can. 4.Poke Quin in the eyes and giggle loudly. 5. Run into Quin's bedroom lauhing and wake him up from his naps. 6. Pull his binky out often just to shove it back in. So usually Quin is a pretty happy guy but Jack (bless his heart) comes around and inevitabley
This...


turns into this......


which turns into this.....


Jack can't help it that he just loves...


loves....


loves his brother so much!!!! And there's nowhere Quin can go that Jack won't find him... Jack thinks with a creepy grin.



Jack we sure love your crazy spirit and I'm sure your brother will grow to love you too....someday.

6 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Love the post :) Cute boys! And, its good they love each other so much. Right? ;)

biz and dahlin said...

This is halrious! i love Jacks grin!! Looks like good times ahead!

6lasdiablitas said...

Jack gives the most evil/funny looking faces.....he cracks me up. Can't wait to see you guys! Hurry and come down here already!

Laura said...

What fun games! Poor little Quin. :) Super cute boys! Nice grill too btw. Ryan looks so happy!

Zaugg Blog said...

your little boys are so darling! I love it:) I thought one was hard!

Cynthia Johnson said...

ha ha...i love this post!