Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lara's Lovely Baby Shower

Gotta say, I've never been to a cooler baby shower than this. My sisters decided to make it a English tea party theme with fun big flowery hats, dresses, outside with delicious punch, cupcakes and other delicious treats. We went all out - decorated outside and even blasted some pride and prejudice music outside while we sipped out punch, chatted and had Lara open some presents for her third child. It was the coolest thing ever....incredibly dorky, but seriously SO MUCH FUN. I kept saying we need to do this every spring. Like a spring opening or something. I felt like we were in a cool Jane Austin book or something. One of life's fun moments that will be remembered forever!
Our beautiful set up.




We love you Lara


The Johnson girls, we're a fun bunch. As you can see, kalli (top right) didn't have a hat, so she created her own :)

1 comment:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I had so much fun, thanks for not posting that butt pictures of me by the way :) We seriously need to do this every year if we can!