Thursday, May 27, 2010
Love to Uncle Rob
All those people who are close to the Dudley family have probably already heard about Ryan's twin brother Rob.......being that he has been diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma (a type of cancer) and has already started the chemotherapy.Rob and Miranda are some of the most positive people we know and the are facing this trial head on with determination to grow through this and come out on top. Who knows exactly why people get trials like this in their lifetime, we personally like to think it's because the Lord has great things in store for his choicest children and without a doubt Rob is just that. We all wanted to show our love and support for Rob by shaving our heads (my support comes through letting all my boys go bald for a while :) ) We sure love you Rob and we want you to know we all pray for you every day!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is a very sweet thing to do. I love the pictures of the guys together :) Our hearts go out to the Dudley's. Rob will do a fabulous job!
love it! you can do it Rob!
So sweet and cute Steph!
What a sweet gesture! and good lookin bald heads! :)
Sorry Steph, but I don't think your part of the contribution was enough...don't worry, your hair will grow back :)
My Uncle also had that cancer and beat it, so there is always hope. :) I wish the very best for your brother in law. And I'm sure him seeing your families support helps a lot.
great... welcome to the family!
but where is the bald stephanie?
My family did this for my cousin when she got cancer at age 3. I'm so happy to see the support of family here! I'm also happy to see Rob smiling! This is definitely a hard trial. Keep it up buddy!
Post a Comment