Also random, butI snapped this adorable picture of Quin. Isn't he cute?
Monday, May 10, 2010
Thomas The Train Obsession
I'm so glad that Jack takes a liking to specific things because it makes it fun for me to get him stuff. I know what he likes, and he's definately been spoiled with his Thomas the train toys, movies, and clothes....but lately he's taken it to a whole new level. He asks to watch Thomas the Train every day, he only wants to wear his Thomas the Train underwear and jammies, any time we are walking through a store and he sees anything with Thomas the Train on it he holds it tight and stares at it while while we finish our shopping, only to try and throw it on the check out stand while I'm buying the goods. Today he was in a particularly bad mood because his Thomas the Train was out of batteries and wasn't working well. So when I took him to the grocery store to get batteries to fix his train he spotted a Thomas the Train cake in the baking secrion of the store and started screaming "Thomas, it's Thomas" and when I told him we were ONLY getting the batteries he started throwing a full out tantrum. Really? Out of all the cakes you could've baked the huge one up front has to be Thomas the Train???......I had to cary his flailing body out to the car while he screamed at the top of his lungs that he wanted Thomas. While I'm getting the weird looks from people all around me I think to myself, quit looking at me, dispite what you think I am not kidnapping this child. He is my son and I am doing nothing wrong. Seriously hiding his train stuff until this phase dies down. Too much to handle.




Also random, butI snapped this adorable picture of Quin. Isn't he cute?
Also random, butI snapped this adorable picture of Quin. Isn't he cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture of Quin is soooo adorable! And Jack just cracks me up. You should have him be a train conductor for Halloween this year :) That would be so much fun!
oh -oh - did I start something at Christmas? didn't know it would turn jack into a crazy conductor! quin is changing - and so handsome. you have the cutest boys around.
love mom dudley
Post a Comment