Tear, my toddler is really not a toddler anymore. He's a little boy. He can officially be signed up for soccer now, go into primary in January, and we're still debating on when we do pre-school. W.O.W. I love that he's able to communicate with me now and the funny things he comes up with. This kid is actually a genius when it comes to memorizing things. Songs he only hears a couple times, lines from movies, and other things he hears and sees. He's such a good brother, so concerned for Quin, he'll always tell him to be careful, to not fall down, don't go up the stairs, don't touch this and don't touch that. Quin started to crawl away from me at a store (maybe ten feet away, really not far at all) and Jack started freaking out and telling me that Quin was running away and ran and grabbed his leg and started pulling him back. I could go on about how great he is, but suffice it to say we love him lots! Happy Birthday little man.
Jack and Dad!

A little red-faced from playing on the park. We dressed him in long sleeved shirt and pants. Dumb move on a hot evening when there's bound to be a lot of running around.

He blew out the one candle that would stay lit, there was a bit of a breeze.

Loved his fun gifts from cousins.

Quin enjoying the party.

We fed his train obsession and made a Thomas cupcake train.
9 comments:
I'm sad I couldn't be there. I love the cupcake train idea. Really Steph, you're such a good mom.
What a fun party! Happy BD Jack. I LOVE that cake idea too! Well done!
Happy Birthday Jack! So fun, isn't it? We had our primary program today and I couldn't help but think how fun it'll be next year when my little Kassidy is a sunbeam. You're a darling mom Steph, you just seem like such a natural. And your cake idea is darling!
Steph, I LOVE the Thomas cake...such a great idea and so cute and easy!
How crazy that you have a three year old.
p.s. your little boys are so handsome!
That is the cutest cake idea! Where did you come up with that?
happy birthday to jack
can't wait to celebrate with you next week.
what a fun party you had - with such fun cupcakes.
are you goin to be a 'horse' the whole time we are visiting you?
love chichi and grandma
julia sang to you all day yesterday! we love you so much!
Great cake - very creative, fun, and yummy............I must might have to be a copy cat for the next birthday!
Happy Birthday Jack-Jack! We love you!
Post a Comment