Tuesday, October 26, 2010

27 weeks

Here I be - and the third trimester is right around the bend! How crazy there's just a little over three months left! I'll be honest, I feel like I've been in the third trimester for weeks now. Having babies this close together is really kicking my toosh. My lower back is is rough shape. Sweet Ryan is kind enough to rub it almost every night for me! What a great husband I have. I'm oh so tired and if I don't get a nap through out the day I can barely function in the evenings when Ryan is gone to school. Even with being super tired, achy back, and sleepless nights I have to say I still get through each day incredibly greatful to have all that I do. I love my boys, I love feeling this squirmy girl kicking around in my belly, we've all got our health, the gospel, a comfortable home, Ryan's got a great job he loves, and I couldn't be happier with how our little family is growing and developing. Each new stage the boys go through brings new challenges but excitments. It's so fun! Jack will be going into Sunbeams in a few months and this comming summer we can put him into a soccer leauge! I just love the stage of life I'm in right now!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You go girl! You look awesome! That must be a tiny little girl for such a tiny little pregnant belly. :) I LIVE for back rubs too! Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for so many things!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Steph you look fantastic! Hope things keep going well.
Sounds like you have a wonderful husband.

Unknown said...

Totally not fair that you look so freaking cute preggo! You are so tiny!! We need to get together and do lunch or dinner or just get together!! :)

joel and laura michelle said...

you look darling!