Sunday, October 10, 2010

One

Quin is the big 1. What a boy, he is such a joy in our lives!
He is:
-babbling lots and lots
-waving hello
-loves to be tickled
-climbing up the stairs onto couches and anything he can
-walking for a bit, falling down than crawling and repeats the process
-loves to be sung to
-got 4 teeth

Picture Overload, here we go.






3 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Gosh I miss him so much. I want to fly out right now and stay a week.

Laura said...

His hair makes him look older now. :) So cute! I also think he's looking more like his brother! Happy BD!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I think your two boys look so much alike. I can't believe he is one already. I have decided that after having children time just flies, and before you know it they are one.
Well anyways he sure is a cutie!