Monday, October 4, 2010

We Love Grandma and Chichi!

What a great weekend! We love having "Grandpa and Chichi" as Jack called them. We had to keep reminding Jack that it's GrandMA nd Chichi but man he LOVES them! They were the first people he would ask for when waking up in the morning and waking up from naps. There were a few rumble and tumble sessions with Chichi and plenty of lovin from Grandma! We had lots of fun, thank you for the visit!


Jack got a big lip stick kiss on the cheek from Grandma.


I love this "oh man Grandma" face.



My incredible sister in law Laura made this car seat cover for me. I am slightly in love with it!


My sister and sister in laws are kind enough to let me borrow all their baby girl clothes. These ones are the brand new things we've gotten for the baby, but there are about three bins full of clothes that I didn't get a picture of. Huge thank you to you all!


We had a great time watching conference at our house, but Ryan came to see it's hard to take notes on your laptop with a three year old who is pretending your head is a landing platform for buzz lightyear. Ryan's face kills me in these.



Seriously, will the teasing from the older brother ever end? Ryan and I are hoping one day Quin will be bigger than Jack so he can give him some of his own medicine.


Just a little side note, I finished this paintnig for our girls room a while ago and thought I'd show. Love the bird theme for the room.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph you are the cutest mom!! I LOVE the painting you did for your little girl!! Your are going to have so much fun with a girl!! :)

Laura said...

Sounds like life is good! Great to see the Dudley gandparents! I have borrowed a TON of baby clothes also. It's the best!

Bekah said...

LOVE that picture you did! Wish I could hire you -- if only we lived closer!

Cynthia Johnson said...

Miss you guys!