Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Babies Room!
Well as I've been in the third trimester now for a few weeks, each week is getting harder with my blasted back problems so I didn't want to wait a minute longer to finish our little girls bedroom. Here's the finished product - I am slightly in love with the way it turned out! I struggled for a while trying to put all these different ideas together. I had to just forget the little painting I did for her. It was way too hard trying to base a whole room around a painting with odd colors. Maybe I'll paint a different one for her. My favorite parts of the room are definately. 1.Damask Stencils on the wall 2. The Lamb skin rug (so so so luxurious and soft!) 3. The oval mirror above her dresser. I'm in love with this room and I can't wait to meet the little lady who will be living in it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow Steph, that looks AWESOME! Seriously, you have a talent which i lack in these sorts of things. Come decorate my little boys rooms :) It turned out great!
Steph I love it! It's so feminine looking! Love the oval mirror!
Beautiful!
Very chic and elegant! I love it! Hope you can rest that back now. :)
It turned out so cute! I love the stencils :) I'm sure that took a long time, but it was well worth the effort. It looks beautiful!
Steph, this room is BEAUTIFUL!!!
LOVE IT! She is one lucky little lady.
Love it Steph!! It is adorable and classy!! :) So you!!!
it turned out so beautiful - but i'm not surprised considering the awesome artist that designed it! where is quin sleeping?
can't wait to see the boy's dr. seus room photos
love mom dudley
super cute steph!
Post a Comment