I'm trying not to feel too bad about not getting more pictures this halloween. My good camera was shipped off to get fixed and I had lost my little point and shoot camera. When I found it, the batteries were crazy low so I managed to snap this one shot of Jack on Halloween night before the camera died. Didn't even get Quin, sorry buddy! Jack was our little cowboy and Quin was a vision in skeleton pajamas. Our halloween this year was.....interesting. We had a crazy fun party at my parents house the night before where they did this spook alley and had games. Halloween night we ate some candy, rented alvin and the chipmunks "trick or treat" special, and took Jack and Quin out to trick or treat around the neihborhood. We made it to three houses before Jack couldn't handle the kids in their costumes around him, and ran down the street screaming. I'm still holding out that one day he'll get the idea that the masks aren't real. After we put the kids down Ryan and I snuggled to incredible movie of Willow and ate more candy. I forgot how much I liked that movie! Way funny! That's about it!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Happy Halloweeeeeen!
I'm trying not to feel too bad about not getting more pictures this halloween. My good camera was shipped off to get fixed and I had lost my little point and shoot camera. When I found it, the batteries were crazy low so I managed to snap this one shot of Jack on Halloween night before the camera died. Didn't even get Quin, sorry buddy! Jack was our little cowboy and Quin was a vision in skeleton pajamas. Our halloween this year was.....interesting. We had a crazy fun party at my parents house the night before where they did this spook alley and had games. Halloween night we ate some candy, rented alvin and the chipmunks "trick or treat" special, and took Jack and Quin out to trick or treat around the neihborhood. We made it to three houses before Jack couldn't handle the kids in their costumes around him, and ran down the street screaming. I'm still holding out that one day he'll get the idea that the masks aren't real. After we put the kids down Ryan and I snuggled to incredible movie of Willow and ate more candy. I forgot how much I liked that movie! Way funny! That's about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! That really is how hard I laughed when I read the part about him running down the street screaming! He is such a funny boy!
I love that leather jacket!! Sweet! Let me know how your camera works now.
Willow IS such a great movie! Better luck trick-or-treating next year. :)
LOVE Willow too!
Post a Comment