When did my babies become boys? As much as I love the new stages of life with them I really am sad that the baby stages are gone. Just looking through these pictures and seeing how fast they grow is a huge wake up call for me to enjoy each moment in their lives. Motherhood is not an easy task but wow, didn't think it would be possible to get so much joy from these kiddos. I've learned more from the past 4 years in my life than the previous 20 combined. I'm learning to laugh more, cry less, give more hugs and kisses and scold less, play more and worry less. So grateful for what my kids have been teaching me. Love em love em love em!


Found this quote. How true is this..
It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. ~Joyce Maynard
3 comments:
I LOVE this quote, it's so simple and sweet and true. You do a lot of reflecting as a mom on what kind of a person you are, because ultimately your children are going to be mini you's, so we'd better be GOOD!
It IS amazing to think about all that motherhood has taught me. It's too bad these kids don't ask permission to grow up. :)
So true, i can't believe hw big our kids are getting. Makes me want to cry but of course it's amazing to watch them grow.
Post a Comment